Enjoy a day excursion from Cape Town to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Visit the penguins at Boulders Beach and even spot whales in season.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please look for a branded bus stop & a "Cape Explorer" red luxury coach at the pickup points. Meet opposite BAY Hotel @ 8:55 AM. Meet at the bus stop on the corner of Queens & Alexander Roads @ 9:05 AM. Meet at the bus stop on the corner of St Johns & Beach Road @ 9:10 AM. Meet at the bus stop opposite the Winchester Mansions Hotel @ 9:12 AM. Meet at the bus stop, 50m on the V&A side of the Mouille Point Lighthouse @ 9:16 AM. V&A Waterfront: Meet at the City Sightseeing office @ 9:30 AM. (outside the 2 Oceans Aquarium) Lower Long Street: Meet at the bus stop outside the Sky Hotel @ 9:37 AM. CBD: Meet at the City Sightseeing office @ 9:42 AM. (81 Long Street) Dec 16 2023 - Jan 8 2024 Depart 1 hour earlier! BAY Hotel @ 8:08 AM Queens & Alexander Roads @ 8:18 AM St Johns & Beach Road @ 8:23 AM Winchester Mansions Hotel @ 8:25 AM Mouille Point Lighthouse @ 8:29 AM V&A: City Sightseeing office @ 8:40 AM Outside the Sky Hotel @ 8:50 AM CBD: City Sightseeing office @ 8:55 AM
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour pickup is only from the pre-defined pickup points. You will receive an email or message on the App the day before asking you to re-confirm your chosen pick-up point, confirming your specific departure time
- Tickets are only valid on the stipulated day of booking