A full-day sightseeing tour of the spectacular countryside of the Côte d'Azur. Experience both the glamorous coastline of Cannes and the medieval mountain villages high above the coastal towns.
What to Expect
A combination of all that is wonderful about this region, Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur, this tour is a smorgasbord of authentic Provence, medieval villages perched precariously on mountain tops and the high-life of the rich and famous along the seafront.
Starting in Grasse, you’ll discover the world of perfumes at Fragonard before taking part in the Route Napoleon and then climbing to Gourdon, over 2,770 feet above sea level.
Do you have aSweet tooth? Watch - and taste - as Florian shows you around their ‘confiserie’, down in the Gorges du Loup. Then onto Tourrettes-sur-Loup, the cité of the violets, and an authentic craft village.
St-Paul-de-Vence is your next port of call - the village is renowned for its art, where so many of the world’s most famous artists have spent their time. Still culturally important today, many up and coming artists flock to this Mecca of the arts.
Your last stop of the day is Cannes, where the rich and famous play and where the world’s most famous film festival is held. Be a star yourself - the red carpet is the ideal photo opportunity - before taking a stroll either along the sandy beach or doing some window-shopping.
- Driver and guide
- Pick-up and drop off within Nice
- Guided tour of the Fragonard Perfume Factory and the Florian Confiserie
What's Not Included
- Meals or drinks
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Nice (available for an extra 20€ per person)
Know Before You Go
• If you have booked the tour fewer than 24 hours before the start of the tour please call the supplier
• Bring comfortable walking shoes
• A small supplement of 20€ per person will be applied for pick up and drop off outside of Nice