The Côte d'Azur Card gives you access to 180 activities with a single Pass
There are activities to satisfy all your wishes, including: museums, monuments, perfumeries, gardens, arts/crafts, small train rides, cruises with commentary, guided tours, winery estates, local speciality tasting sessions, tours & day trips, theme parks, outdoor & mountain activities, beaches, water activities and more.
There are 65 towns and villages on the entire Côte d'Azur, such as: Nice, Cannes, Principality of Monaco, Antibes Juan-les-Pins, Grasse, Menton, Saint-Raphaël, and more.
See some top activities included in your pass amongst the 180 options:
- 1-Day trip to St Tropez from Nice: value EUR 48
- Return trip to Isles of Lerins from Cannes: value EUR 14
- Nice Open top bus tour: value EUR 22
- Undersea Vision in Agay: value EUR 15
- Monaco Oceanographic Museum: value EUR 14
- Introduction to Kayaking or Paddle: value EUR 17
- Day on a private Beach in Vallauris: value EUR 16
- Via Souterrata in Caille: value EUR 25
- Glass-Blowing Workshop in Antibes: value EUR 15
How does the Côte d'Azur Card work?
- Buy 1 pass per person
- Plan a 3 or 6-day trip to suit you. Enjoy 6 or 12 days of freedom depending on the package you choose. As soon as you use your pass for the first activity of the day, that day pass is automatically activated
- Show your Pass and check in at the site entrance, with no extra add-on fees. Your 1st day is then activated
- Enjoy a range of activities, see the sights and have fun