Embark on a walking tour in picturesque Canmore, one of the most iconic and unknown places in the Rockies. Explore mountain views, waterfalls, and emerald green lakes along with ancient pictographs hidden in the rocks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the front doors of the Canmore Recreation Centre. Your guide will be wearing a black hat and have a clipboard.Open in Google Maps ⟶