Xel-Há Park All-Inclusive 1-Day PassProduct ID: 21560
From $89 per personBook now
- Discover the natural wonders of Xel-Há
- Enjoy unlimited drinks at the open bar
- Snorkel among colorful schools of fish
- Explore the river and inlets
- Make like Tarzan and fly the vine into an underground "cenote" lagoon
- Entertain the kids at the children's playground, with safe swings and slides
- Stroll along jungle footpaths looking at the native flora and fauna
- Bike along the Land of Huh cycling path
- Laze in a hammock and catch up with your favorite book
- Discover the mangrove forest from the footpaths of the river
With this full day all-inclusive ticket, you have access to all the attractions, and can enjoy delicious Mexican and international cuisine with unlimited drinks and an open bar throughout the day.
Dive into the waters of Xel-Há, the world's most beautiful natural aquarium, and snorkel next to a variety of plants and hundreds of tropical fish in the warm Caribbean waters. Slide down the Salpichanga and fly with a vine to drop yourself in the cool waters of a “cenote” or underground river.
Test your balance on the Trepachanga and walk over the river between two loose strings. Hammock Island is an ideal place to relax and indulge with the whims of the Caribbean Sea. Fabulous cocktails are served just a few steps away, and you can enjoy them with all the tranquility of the world as your company.
Discover historical vestiges of the Mayan culture while enjoying a mysterious landscape in the forest. Walk along the paths of the natural reserve, where you will find a selection of phrases and thoughts printed along the route.
Be amazed by the Ixchel Grotto. Carved by underground rivers for thousands of years, it crosses a small, narrowed canyon until it emerges on the opposite side. See how the light is refracted beneath the waters of the Grotto El Dorado, and renew your spirit enjoying these historic and natural formations.
Take your kids to the children’s playground to enjoy the magnificent amusement park, with swings, rails, wheels and slides for the kids to keep active and have fun at the same time.
Admire the mangrove forest from the footpaths of the river, taking a small diversion that leads to a platform totally surrounded by the wonderful vegetation. Breathe in the harmonious atmosphere of the paradise park, filled with typical trees of the region.
- Breakfast, snacks and lunch (international and Mexican cuisine) in a buffet style
- Unlimited drinks and open bar
- Use of snorkeling equipment plus free snorkeling tube
- Water activities in river and inlet
- Locker, towel, dressing rooms and showers
- Access to more than 20 attractions
- Swim with dolphins/ sea trek/ snuba / swim with manatees
- All excluded activities can be purchased separately
You can arrive by car, or take a bus from the bus station in Cancun (Av Uxmal) and Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue). Alternatively take our Tour Xel-Há that includes first class transportation service. Xel-Ha opens 365 days a year from 08:30 to 17:30 (18:00 during summer). It is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, 66 miles (110 kilometers) south of Cancun, 26 miles (44 kilometers) south of Playa del Carmen and 5.5 miles (9 kilometers) north of the archaeological site of Tulum, on the main highway Cancun-Tulum. (Open in Google Maps)
• The park is open all year from 09:00 to 18:00
• Please help us protect our environment by using sun blockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals
Product ID: 21560