At the Cancun: Xcaret park you can see more than 40 different attractions and enjoy access to exclusive areas. Run, swim, and sun yourself to your heart's content in this modern-day Garden of Eden.
What to Expect
Visit a natural park that cradles the best of the traditions and cultures of Mexico. Take a round trip tour to Xcaret Park, the most popular attraction in Cancun and the Maya Riviera region.
There's fun for the whole family at a paradise that combines the natural beauty and cultural wealth of the region. Enjoy more than 40 different exciting activities, from the Underground River Journey to exploring the coral reef aquarium.
Try visiting an authentic Mayan Village or remnants of the Spanish colonial past at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel. Or meander down to the water to row past Spider Monkey Island, or simply kick back, put your feet up, and relax on the beach.
- Access to Area Plus facilities
- Locker and use of snorkeling equipment (refundable deposit of USD 20)
- 1 Buffet lunch including one beer and unlimited beverages (sodas, lemonades and coffee) inside the restaurant
- Exhibitions and cultural tours
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico
- Aquatic activities in the underground river
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Dressing rooms and showers
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- House of Whispers
- Breeding Farm fauna
- St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
- Mexican Cemetery of the Mayan people
- And many more attractions
What's Not Included
- Swim with dolphins
- Shark Interactive Adventure
- Sea Trek/ Snuba Reef/ Snuba Family/ Snorkeling Tour
- Temascal/ Cava: Mexican Wine Tasting/ Xpa/ Tlachco Dinner/ Photos
- All excluded activities can be purchased seperately
Know Before You Go
• The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit ($25 USD).
• The park is open all year from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm.
• Please help us protect the environment by using eco-friendly sunblock and suntan lotions.
• Food & drinks are not allowed into the park.
You round trip includes transportation in an air-conditioned bus with a professional tour conductor. Once you arrive in Cancun you will have access to Xcaret from 8.30 a.m. - 9.30 p.m. which also allows guests to enjoy the Xcaret night show and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration. If that wasn't good enough, we also provide a delicious lunch buffet and 10% off the Snorkelling Tour, Snuba Reef, Snuba Family or Temascal.