From Cancun: Xcaret Park Full-Day Trip
From $129 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceDaily departures from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 to 9:00 (depending on hotel).
- Watch the incredible Xcaret Night Show with over 300 artists on stage
- Transport yourself to the depths of the Caribbean Sea on interactive exhibits
Your Xcaret tour includes:
Roundtrip transportation in a bus with air conditioning and tour conductor. Access to Xcaret eco park from 8:30 to 21:30. Upon your arrival plan your day with more than 40 activities and attractions. Enjoy an unforgettable experience with free access to showers, dressing rooms, bags for belongings during the underground river journey, and life vests. Xcaret at Night begins with colorful cultural performances, aMayan Ball Game, and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration at 19:00.
Underground River journey, Río del Paraíso journey, Beach, Inlet, and Natural Pools.
Coral Reef Aquarium, Marine Turtles Area, Manatee Lagoon, Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion, Deer Refuge, Jaguar Island, Spider Monkey Island, Mushroom Farm, Living Museum of Orchids, Tapir's Territory, Tropical Jungle Trail, Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm and Rotating Scenic Tower.Culture & Performances: Archaeological sites, House of Whispers, Mexican Cemetery, Mayan Village, St. Francis of Assisi Chapel, Hacienda Henequenera, Stained-glass Plaza, Nature and Culture tours, Papantla Flying Men, Pre-Hispanic Ball Game, and Fiesta Charra.
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico
- Round Trip transportation on a luxury bus with bilingual guide
- Exhibitions and cultural tours
- Aquatic activities in the underground river
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Dressing rooms and showers
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools
- Rest areas
- Lounge chairs and hammocks
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- House of Whispers, Breeding Farm fauna, St. Francis of Assisi Chapel, Mexican Cemetery of the Mayan people, and many more attractions
- Food & drinks
- Swim with dolphins/ Shark Interactive Adventure
- Sea Trek/ Snuba Reef/ Snuba Family/ Snorkeling Tour
- Temascal/ Cava: Mexican Wine Tasting/ Xpa/ Tlachco Dinner/ Photos
- All excluded activities can be purchased separately
The exact pickup details will be provided when you call to reserve your pick up at least 48 hours in advance of your tour date. On Sundays, tour leaves Cancun from Base Caracol (Blvd. Kukulkán Km 9.5 in Hotel Zone) at 7:45, this is also the meeting point for all hotels not listed in our pickup service.
The park is open all year from 8:30 to 21:30.
Please help us protect the marine fauna using chemical-free sun blockers and sunscreens
Food & drinks are not allowed into the park.
Product ID: 21306