Tick another thing off your bucket list and swim with whale sharks off the coast of Cancun on a thrilling guided trip. Witness whale sharks that can get up to 12 meters long and enjoy a local lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel. If you are staying in an Airbnb, the activity provider will arrange a nearby pickup point.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes such as a long sleeve cotton shirt, long cotton pants and an impermeable jacket.
- The use of sunscreen is limited in order to protect the whale shark and the water from pollution.
- It is recommended to take some medication in order to avoid seasickness.