Explore the Mayan history of Tulum on a 10-hour tour of the only archaeological site on the Riviera Maya with views of the sea. Hike through the jungle, learning about the endemic plants and wildlife. Then, swim and kayak at the Tankah Eco-Park.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in the Mayan history of Tulum on a full-day tour from Cancun, and marvel at the only ruins in the region located on the Carribean coast.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, drive straight to the archaeological site for a 1.5-hour tour. A certified guide will introduce you to the mysteries of the Mayan civilization that called Tulum home. Then, enjoy some free time to explore the ruins on your own. Marvel at the mighty walls of the walled fortress, and the turquoise Caribbean Sea lapping the cliffs.
Depart Tulum for the Tankah Eco-Park, and discover a magical kingdom inside the Mayan jungle. You will be welcomed with fresh purified water and delicious fruits, offered by a small group of native people. Feel free as a bird as you cross the largest lagoon of the Mayan Riviera on a zip line, soaring more than 210 meters above the tree tops.
Cool off with a swim in a subterranean cenote, or kayak in emerald waters. Then, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch of local treats before your transfer back to Cancun.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Cancun
- Admission to Tulum Archaeological Site and Tankah Eco-Adventure Park
- Buffet lunch of regional food, including handmade tortillas and tropical fruit juice
- Certified bilingual guide
- Zipline aerial adventure
- Kayak activities
- Cenote swim
- Mayan village visit
What's Not Included
- Tram fee in Tulum
Know Before You Go
• Please wear lightweight clothing and comfortable walking shoes, and bring your sunglasses and a hat
• Remember to bring your bathing suit
• All sunscreen and insect repellent must be biodegradable
• Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour and no shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48 hours at an additional cost of USD 15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability
• If you are staying in downtown Cancun you will be picked up from a meeting point nearby (arranged by the supplier)