Tulum Ruins Express from Cancun
From $57 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick up and drop off will be at the hotel lobby for most hotels within the Cancun Hotel Zone.
- Visit the famous archaeological zone of Tulum
- See and explore ancient Mayan ruins
Tulum is located 78 miles south of Cancun, approximately a 1.5 hour drive. It was discovered by John L. Stephens in 1842. Perched on top of a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea, it is the only entirely walled-in group of Mayan ruins ever discovered.
After the guided tour, enjoy some free time to explore, shop for souvenirs or cool off in the refreshing waters of the site’s very own beach.
This express trip will provide you with a stunning backdrop for some enviable vacation snaps and have you back at your hotel to spend the afternoon at your leisure!
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation
- One hour guided tour with bilingual guide
- One hour of free time at the site
- Entrance to archaeological site
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee for taking camcorders into the site
- Optional train from car park to site entrance
Caribbean Nexus Tours will contact you by email to confirm your exact pick up time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes.
Product ID: 5675