Enjoy a wonderful full-day tour where you'll go on a guided tour of Tulum and then go swimming and snorkeling in an underground cenote near the archaeological site. Then, you'll get to stop in Playa del Carmen and visit the world famous Quinta Avenida.
What to Expect
Tulum is in Quintana Roo and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. You will be picked up from your hotel and head to the site to admire the pre-Columbian temples facing the Caribbean Sea and learn all about the history and culture of the Maya from your professional guide.
Once the tour is done, you'll get to go to one of the incredible underground cenote (a natural pit, or sinkhole, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater underneath) at Wayak. There you can go swimming and snorkeling and have a great time. Then, you'll have the chance to walk up and down Quinta Avenida in Playa del Carmen, an area crowded with boutiques, jewelries, handicraft stores, cafes, restaurants and bars. Shop for beach accessories, swimwear, and souvenirs at one of the most cosmopolitan corners of this region.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional guide
- Guided tour and free time in Tulum
- 1 Bottle of water
- 50 minutes in the cenote Wayak (lifejackets included)
- 2.5 hour visit in Playa del Carmen
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Photo or video services
- Snacks or any food
- Other activities at Tulum or at the Cenote
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
• Wear comfortable sneakers or tennis shoes with laces and tie them up, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site
• Please make sure you do not forget to bring your camera
• If you are bringing a video camera there is an extra fee to be paid at the entrance of the archaeological site of Tulum