Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling to snorkeling, ziplines, and inner tubes. You'll also enjoy snacks and a full lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. Your tour guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with an the local partner's logo on the back for easy identification. They will say the tour name out loud.
- Kayak, rappel, snorkel, zipline, and inner tubes in natural pools
- Learn about the various cenotes you visit and how they're being conserved
- Enjoy snacks and beverages throughout the day, along with a glam picnic at lunchtime
- Welcome coffee, chocolate, and sweet breads
- Non-alcoholic beverages (water and soft drinks) and seasonal fruits en route
- Chocolate, coffee, and oatmeal cookies at every cenote, except where lunch is served
- Glam picnic lunch
- Assortment of water, coffee, chocolate, wine, and beer at lunch
- Equipment: life jacket, snorkel equipment, rappel gear, kayak and/or inner tube
- Use of restrooms, dressing rooms, and a towel
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- It is recommend that you bring aqua socks or water shoes and a towel.
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes. Use only chemical-free sun block.
- Shower before entering the cenote to protect the habitat.
- The use of life jackets is required for water activities.
- Avoid leaving the actual path to avoid an incident with the fauna or flora of the place.
- If you see an animal, avoid touching or feeding it. Remember it is in its natural habitat.
- Important Information:
- If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension, or you are pregnant, this tour is not recommended for you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.