Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling to snorkeling, ziplines, and inner tubes. You'll also enjoy snacks and a full lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait at your hotel 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. Please contact us as soon as possible in order to get accurate pickup information. Your tour guide will be dressed in red t-shirts with the local partner's logo on the back for easy identification. The tour guides will say the tour name out loud. Upon boarding, please present your printed or digital voucher and photo ID. You must confirm the pickup details 24 hours prior to the visit to the park in order to know the exact meeting point and time.
- Kayak, rappel, snorkel, zipline, and inner tubes in natural pools
- Learn about the various cenotes you visit and how they're being conserved
- Enjoy snacks and beverages throughout the day, along with a glam picnic at lunchtime
- Welcome coffee, chocolate, and sweet breads
- Non-alcoholic beverages (water and soft drinks) and seasonal fruits en route
- Chocolate, coffee, and oatmeal cookies at every cenote, except where lunch is served
- Glam picnic lunch
- Assortment of water, coffee, chocolate, wine, and beer at lunch
- Equipment: life jacket, snorkel equipment, rappel gear, kayak and/or inner tube
- Use of restrooms, dressing rooms, and a towel
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- It is recommend that you bring aqua socks or water shoes and a towel.
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes. Use only chemical-free sun block.
- Shower before entering the cenote to protect the habitat.
- The use of life jackets is required for water activities.
- Avoid leaving the actual path to avoid an incident with the fauna or flora of the place.
- If you see an animal, avoid touching or feeding it. Remember it is in its natural habitat.
- Important Information:
- If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension, or you are pregnant, this tour is not recommended for you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.