From Cancun or Playa del Carmen, zip down 8 different zip lines and admire the Mexican jungle before taking an ATV out for forest ride to a beautiful natural swimmable cavern. End the day of adventure with a complimentary lunch at the first-class palapa.
What to Expect
Spend a day of adventure swinging from zip lines and zooming around on ATVs at the beautiful Casa Zatara, located only 40 minutes from Cancun and Playa del Carmen. The first-class facility includes lockers, toilets, and a quaint restaurant deck and bar in which you can relax between the day's adventures.
Begin your exciting day with a short safety briefing and instructions on how to use the zip lines, and then get equipped with harnesses, security pulleys, helmets and gloves. Once you are prepped, begin to make your way through the extensive zip line circuit, which includes 12 different zip lines stretching across 1.5 miles, giving dazzling views of the surrounding vegetation and beautiful landscape of the region.
After this amazing activity, get ready to board a ATV Polaris Trailboss to zip through the magical pathways of Casa Zatara on a 30-minute, heading to a natural cavern for a swim and a rest. Then take your ATV back to the restaurant for a delicious complimentary lunch to end your exciting day.
- Round-trip transportation
- Use of lockers, life jackets
- Extreme canopy tour
- 30-minute ride on ATV Polaris
- Services of tour guide
- Lunch and beverages
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Maximum capacity: 12 people per tour
• Minimum age to participate: 8 years old
• Restrictions: No pregnant women, and no one suffering back pains or heart problems
• Maximum weight: 260 lbs
• Maximum waist size: 47 inches
• In order to drive the ATVs, must be 16 years of age or older; valid ID and credit card required