Discover the main monuments of Chichen Itza on a tour of the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire, and marvel at structures such as the Kukulcan Pyramid and Ball Court. Learn more about the Mayan beliefs and swim in one of their sacred sink holes.
What to Expect
Travel to Chichen Itza aboard an air-conditioned bus equipped with a washroom. Then, upon arrival at the archaeological site, meet a guide who will take you to the most important buildings and explain the history of an ancient capital of the Mayan Empire.
Admire structures such as the Kukulcan Pyramid, Temple of a Thousand Columns and Observatory. Go to the Ball Court where the Mayans would play their unique games. Spend approximately 2.5 hours at the site and an additional 30 minutes to take pictures and explore on your own.
Then, go to a restaurant for a buffet lunch of salads from the salad bar, fruits, lime soup, rice, beans, roasted suckling pig, chicken pibil and dessert. Next, visit the sacred cenote of X-Cajum and swim in one of the mysterious underground swimming holes of the Mayan civilization before the transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Professional and certified guide
- Traditional and regional lunch buffet
- Entrance fee and swim to the fantastic cenote of X-Cajum
- Mayan purification ceremony
- Visit to the Mayan village of "Aldea Maya"
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Video cameras (allowed for an extra fee)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Children between 5-11 years old pay the child rate
• Children under 5 years old can take part for free but cannot occupy a seat on the bus