Swim with whale sharks in Cancun when they visit the Mexican coast from mid-May to mid-September. Discover the largest fish in the sea and enjoy a hearty lunch after your swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your hotel lobby.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- From early June to mid-September whale shark sighting is guaranteed or you’ll get a refund