Sailing to Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
From $82 per personBook now
- Sailing on a spectacular catamaran
- Experience the natural beauty of Isla Mujeres
- Snorkeling in the cool clear waters of the protected Marine Park and see the abundance of underwater life
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch of traditional local specialties
- Domestic open bar on board
Choose to visit dowtown Isla Mujeres or explore one of the gorgeous beaches in the area. Enjoy a delicious Mexican style lunch at the beach club on the island then relax with Caribbean music and tropical drinks.
Sail to Isla Mujeres (10:00am - 11:00am) on board our comfortable catamarans.
Snorkel at the marine park EL Farito (11:00am - 11:45am). Every person receives a brand new snorkel tube.
Afterwards we will visit downtown Isla Mujeres (12:00pm - 1:00pm) with a guide. Here you can either go on a shopping tour or visit Playa Norte.
For lunch you will get to enjoy a delicious lunch buffet at our Beach Club Albatross (1:30pm - 3:00pm) where you can choose from Mexican appetizers, salad, fish fingers, chicken, Mexican tacos, rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, beans, fruits and dessert.
After some relaxation time, we will sail back to Cancun (3:15pm - 16:30pm).
Back in Cancun you will have the chance to ride the Spinnaker depending on weather conditions (4:30pm - 5:00pm).
- Catamaran sailing with domestic open bar (tequila, rum, vodka, beer, soft drinks, juice and water)
- Snorkeling tour
- Downtown Isla Mujeres tour
- Lunch buffet
- Spinnaker Ride (subject to time & weather conditions)
- Pier tax of around $7USD per person (including infants) to be paid in cash at check in
Guests should make their own way to the Marina at Temptation Resort, Km 3.5 Kukulcan Blvd in Cancun Hotel Zone where you should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to our 10am departure.
Product ID: 5691