Garrafon VIP at Isla Mujeres: Full-Day Trip from Cancun
From $109 $98.10 Save up to 10% per personBook now
- Relax at Garrafon VIP, an exclusive area with an international buffet and open bar
- Enjoy the use of the pool, snorkeling equipment, hammocks, and showers
- Experience the thrills of a zipline adventure
As soon as your trip begins you’ll enjoy the charms of the Caribbean, and know that a bit of paradise awaits at Isla Mujeres. Garrafon Park is a charming natural reef park off Isla Mujeres, known worldwide for its beauty and array of recreational activities on offer.
Enjoy access to an exclusive VIP section complete with hammocks, infinity pool, Jacuzzi, and lounge chairs. Make use of all the facilities and activities, including kayaking, a zip line adventure, and snorkeling along one of the most famous coral reefs in the world.
Your VIP experience includes a premium international open bar and an international buffet featuring shrimp, salmon, sushi, ceviche, grilled meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
After your VIP experience, you’ll be transferred back to the meeting point in Cancun.
- VIP lounge (family or adults area)
- Garrafon Park entrance and visit
- VIP international buffet
- VIP lounge for adults includes Jacuzzi and international open bar
- Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels
- Maritime round-trip transportation from the meeting point to the Royal Garrafon Park and vice versa
- 1 zipline activity, and use of kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets, and snorkeling equipment
- Entrance to Punta Sur
- Photos of your zipline experience
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Dock fee of $8.00 (payable at check in)
- Transfer from/to the meeting point in Cancun
Departure Point: Marina Aquatours, Kilometer 6.5, Boulevard Kukulcan, Hotel Zone Cancun, Quintana Roo (across from Playa Tortugas or Turtles Beach)
• Pregnant women (up to 5 months pregnant) may participate in the Encounter program and must be accompanied by a paying adult and sign an authorization
• Please arrive 30 minutes before your program begins
• Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species
• Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
• This location does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fees, souvenirs, photos, restaurant meals, etc. Only Mexican pesos in cash are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payment will be in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate.
Cancelations within 48 hours of your tour and no-shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48 hours at an additional cost of $15.00 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.
Product ID: 43974