Experience the beauty of Xel-Ha on an 11-hour tour from Cancun, and discover a unique theme park created by the Mayan gods. Snorkel in crystal clear water, enjoy complimentary food and drinks, walk over bridges suspended over jungle, and more.
What to Expect
Discover an incredible aquatic theme park on the Mayan Riviera, created by the Mayan gods in the Mexican jungle and Caribbean Sea. Your all-inclusive full-day ticket to Xel-Ha provides opportunities to walk, snorkel, and bike in a beautiful environment.
Feel the warmth of the sun as you swim in the crystal clear waters of the park’s creeks, lagoons and natural wells. Discover ancient caves fed by underground rivers that flow out to the Caribbean Sea.
Come face-to-face with exotic flora and fauna, such as inquisitive rays and schools of angel fish as you snorkel the underwater world. Dive off cliffs and swing from ropes, cross rope bridges and hike in the jungle. Other available activities to complete your day include cycling, kayaking, and swimming with dolphins.
Look out for parrotfish in their natural habitat as a guide leads you to a Mayan cave. Here, you will learn the story of of Xel-Ha and its former importance as a commercial port. Discover the underwater grottoes of Aventura Cenote and Cenote Paraiso. If you’re feeling adventurous, head to “Brave Stone” for a special challenge!
Learn about the natural medicines of the Mayans, including a healing honey produced by the sacred Mayan Bee. Discover varieties of orchid in Orchid Garden, and go to the Mayan Cross Replica relic to hear about the historic battle of the castes. Visit a replica of a traditional Mayan home, and learn about their way of life.
Depart Xel-Ha when the park closes at 17:00, transfering back to Cancun for a drop off at your hotel by 18:30.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun hotels
- All-inclusive admission to Xel-Ha, including food, soft drinks, ice cream, beer, and national alcoholic drinks (pina coladas, strawberry daiquiris, margaritas, etc.)
- Inner tube and locker/snorkel equipment
- Fast pass admission
- Ecotour (subject to availability)
- Entrance to Cancun Scenic Tower with your wristband (limited time use)
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages not mentioned
Know Before You Go
• Please note that a USD 20 cash deposit is required to rent snorkel equipment (reimbursed on the return of equipment)
• Prices are per child (5 to 12 years old) under 55 inches tall
• Only biodegradable sunblock is permitted in the park. Your sunscreen must be clearly marked as Paba Free, Oil-Free, and Biodegradable. The chemicals oxybenzone, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, and the preservative butylparaben are all proven to damage coral reefs
• Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour and no-shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48 hours at an additional cost of USD 15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.