Head to the archaeological zone of Coba and Tulum where you will spend an unforgettable day exploring the sites with a local guide.
What to Expect
You will be amazed by Coba, one of the most important Mayan ruins. You will discover its buildings which has the tallest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula known as "Nohoch Muul." Walk down paths surrounded by nature and discover the grandeur of this archaeological site.
After visiting Coba, you will enjoy a delicious lunch where you will be delighted with typical Mayan dishes. To complete the tour, you will visit Tulum, the "walled city." Tulum is a magical place where the turquoise color from the Caribbean Sea is right beside the ruins, making this an unforgettable visit.
The tour to the archaeological site of Coba & Tulum includes a local guide and free time to explore and take pictures of the site. Coba also has a bicycle rental service that you may choose to rent during the visit (optional).
- Certified tour guide
- Regional buffet lunch with one bottled soft drink
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's Not Included
- Bicycles and tricycle-taxis (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Local authorities charge $5 tax for video cameras
• No professional video recording allowed unless permission has been granted