Enjoy this guided tour of Chichen Itza and beat the crowds by being some of the first to arrive in the morning. Explore the majestic Cenote Maya, snorkel, rappel, and taste a delicious traditional meal. Relax with pick up and drop-off from your hotel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most Riviera Maya hotels and from a fixed meeting point in Tulum (located at Súper Akí Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico). Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Harness sizes are available for waist sizes of 23 to 42 inches and thigh sizes of up to 26 inches
- Maximum weight: 264 lbs
- Minimum height: 3.6 feet
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free; the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most Riviera Maya and Cancun hotels
- Pickup from the Costa Mujeres area is only available
- Please note there is an extra fee of state taxes: 35usd per person must be paid via cash or card upon check-in