Learn about the most lovable creatures of the oceans at a dolphin encounter experience in Isla Mujeres designed for kids. Marvel as the dolphins hug, kiss and give your kids a handshake. Take advantage of a beach club swimming pool and lounge chairs.
What to Expect
Depart Cancún and cross the sea to the nearby island of Isla Mujeres, known for its beautiful white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and the friendliest locals in the Mexican Caribbean.
Upon arrival, take part in a dolphin experience designed for kids. Watch your children frolic and take part in fun activities with the lovable creatures in a safe environment. Stand on a semi-enclosed platform to observe the dolphins give handshakes, sing and dance. Marvel as they come close enough for your kids to pet them and swim in their natural environment. You also have the opportunity to swim if you wish!
Take advantage of the facilities of the beach club, including lockers for your valuables, showers, a swimming pool and lounge chairs. Soak up the Caribbean sun, and enjoy delicious food, an open bar and quality relaxation time before your return to Cancún.
- 15-minute briefing and 40 minutes in the water
- Round-trip transportation (Cancún - Isla Mujeres - Cancún)
- Beach club (lockers, showers, swimming pool and lounge chairs)
- Swim with dolphins, including handshake, hugs and kisses
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages
What's Not Included
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cancún or Isla Mujeres
- 8.00 dock fee tax
Know Before You Go
• Please report to "Marina Aquatours" at 09:00
• Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
• Bring towels, and cash for taxis, shopping etc.