Coba Mayan Treasures Full Day Tour in Mexico
From $109 per personBook now
- Enjoy a full tour of the archaeological site at Coba
- Climb the Nohoch Muul pyramid to enjoy stunning views
- Enjoy a traditional Mexican style lunch
- Swim in the clear waters of a cenote
- Enjoy a tour led by a professional and friendly guide
Visit the archaeological site at Coba where you can climb the pyramid of Nohoch Muul. Witness thrilling views and take stunning photographs. Visit a small Mayan community for an authentic experience. You will see the school, visit a Mayan house and learn how the people make their living off the land. This is an opportunity to see the true Mexico away from the tourist track.
In keeping with the local theme of the trip, you will enjoy a delicious Mexican style lunch. Do not worry if spicy food isn’t your favorite - there is a range of foods on offer to suit all tastes.
A stop at an underground river cavern (cenote) showcases the natural beauty of this area. Take a refreshing dip into the clear waters and experience the extraordinary natural beauty of the cenotes.
This is a chance to witness the natural diversity of the Yucatan peninsula and learn about the historic Mayan people.
- Round trip air-conditioned transport
- Entrance to the archaeological site and guided tour
- Visit to a Mayan community
- Typical Mexican style lunch
- Visit to a cenote (swimming optional)
- Bici-taxi or pushbike rental at Coba (optional)
Pick up and drop off at your hotel lobby for most hotels in the Cancun Hotel Zone. Caribbean Nexus Tours will contact you directly to arrange the nearest alternative pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes.
• Bring footwear suitable for walking (flip flops are not recommended), swimsuit, towel, extra t-shirt, biodegradable sunscreen, repellent, bottled water and cash for souvenirs.
Product ID: 15223