Unlock the mysteries of the Mayans with this full-day tour. Visit Chichén Itzá, take a refreshing dip in a cenote, discover the colonial town of Valladolid. Enjoy a buffet lunch and tequila tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from most hotels in Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, and Tulum. If pickup from your hotel is not available, you will be provided with a nearby meeting point.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Chichen Itza tax is $35 per adult and $5 per child and must be paid on the day of the tour.
- The tour at Chichen Itza will be in the language selected, during transport it will be bilingual.
- Mexicans, students, teachers, and children have a discount on the Chichen Itza tax upon presentation of their ID on the day of the tour. The discount will not be applicable without the official identification.