Visit Chichen Itza one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Your fully guided tour includes a guide with archaeology knowledge, dinner and the Evening Sounds and Light Show.
What to Expect
Enjoy a complete Chichén Itzá experience. Starting pick up from your hotel we head to this representative Mayan archaeological site, current World Heritage and considered one of the seven wonders of the world. Its extraordinary architectural beauty and its geographical location will make your experience unique.
Enjoy a 3 hour tour through Mayan history acommpanied by a Bilingual guide certified in archeology who will explain this magnificent culture and walk you through time.
Afterwards enjoy an extensive buffet with exquisite typical dishes to feel like a true Mayan. And to end the night perfectly, enjoy the Brand new Light and Sound Show “Nights of Kukulcan”.
Admire this beautiful show performed with high technology on preferential sites and enjoy this show based on projections in 3D Mapping accompanied by music and movements recreate the pre-Columbian history of the city.
Come and live Chichen Itza in a different way!
- Transportation roundtrip
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Things to note: wear comfortable cloths, wear walking shoes and pack sunscreen
• It is advised that you do not carry heavy bags on this tour
• Please note, to enter the archeological site with a mobile device you must pay an additional $45MXN at the ticket office
• Children younger than 2 years old may participate free of charge
• This activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If the show gets cancelled, without a reschedule, no refund is offered