Tulum is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mexico and definitely an archaeological site you just can't miss on your next vacation in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
What to Expect
You will be picked up from your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel and head to explore Tulum. One of Tulum's greatest features is its location. Tulum was built by the ancient Mayans on 39 ft high cliffs facing the Caribbean Sea. The combination of well-preserved pre-Columbian temples and the oceanfront view makes for a spectacular location where you can take excellent photos.
During your tour through the Mayan buildings of this walled city, you will learn that Tulum inhabitants used to be responsible for the trade of goods into other cities and settlements in the Yucatan Peninsula, such as Coba and Chichen Itza. Archaeologists have found items that suggest that there were commercial bonds between Tulum Mexico and other prehispanic cities in what is now Central and South America.
Come and explore the wonderful Tulum ruins. You'll love this tour full of interesting information and fun exploration.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour visit at the archaeological site of Tulum- 1-hour guided tour and 1-hour of free time to take pictures, go for a swim or purchase items at the flee market
- Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Extra activities
- Photos and video
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Child rates apply between the ages of 5 to 11 years-old
• Kids under 5 years-old are free and don't need to be reserved
• In case a pick-up for a specific hotel or location is not available, you will be sent to the nearest meeting point where a pick-up is available
• It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat, sunscreen, a camera, sunglasses and cash for souvenirs