Disconnect from the city by cruising the mangrove canals and their surroundings in a Kayak experience. Be amazed by the natural landscapes and the sounds of nature of the Nichupté lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Located in the Hotel Zone kilometer 5 in Marina "Scuba Cancun", right next to the pool, you will see the kayaks by the lagoon. As a reference, the marina is in front of ¨Playa Langosta¨.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit in the event of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- If you do not show up, and conditions are good for departure, you will be charged the full price
- The weight limit per kayak is 110kg/245lbs