Discover the wonders of this Mexican Caribbean on a catamaran tour. Go snorkeling, explore Isla Mujeres, and relax at the beach club.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Dolphin Discovery beachfront dock on Playa Langosta. Your guides will be wearing a uniform featuring the Dolphin Discovery logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Credit card
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Children over 4 ft 6 in will be allowed to participate alone in any of the dolphin programs by paying the adult rate
- If you choose the option with a 40-minute swim with dolphins, children between 3 ft 9 in and 4 ft 6 in will be allowed to participate in the swim alone. If you choose the options with a 50-minute or 60-minute swim with dolphins, children between 3 ft 9 in and 4 ft 6 in must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per child)
- All participants must be at least 3 ft 9 in to snorkel
- If an activity is canceled by the harbormaster due to bad weather and participants cannot reschedule, a proportional refund will be given for the activity not carried out