Escape Cancún for an ecotourism adventure in Nichupte Lagoon. Explore mangrove forests, crystal water, and native flora and fauna while learning about this important natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Please meet the group on the right side of the Jardin del arte bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Alcohol and drugs
- Touching plants
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine