Journey back in time and learn more about the Maya civilization on a 12-hour private tour of Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum. Cool down in one of the sacred underground swimming holes, enjoy a buffet lunch and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel or apartment.
- Private group
- Discover the cradle of the ancient Maya civilization at Chichen Itza
- Go for a refreshing swim in the underground cenote of Ik-Kil
- Climb the tallest pyramid temple on the Yucatan peninsula
- Get amazing views of the Caribbean Sea from the ruins of Tulum
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional guide
- All entrance fees
- Pedicab rental in Coba
- Bottled water in the car
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, Ik-Kil is currently closed until further notice. The cenote Selva Maya will be visited instead.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, your swimming costume, towels and a change of clothes