Snorkel with sea turtles in Akumal, home to the second largest reef in the world. Discover the sacred waters of a marvelous cenote, nature's swimming pool.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- We pick up from all hotels in Cancun, along the Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, etc
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Snorkel with sea turtles in the second largest coral reef in the world.
- Learn about the marine turtles from biologists-guides.
- Enjoy a true discovery experience for the whole family.
- Go snorkeling in the famous "Cenote Azul" and enjoy its crystal clear waters.
- Guide (biologist or naturalist)
- Snorkel equipment
- Entrance fees
- Snacks (fruit and peanuts)
- Soft drinks and purified water
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- We recommend bringing:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, swimsuit, towel, hat, long-sleeve cotton shirt, and other personal goods like a camera.