Get ready for an adrenaline-pumping experience in one of modern engineering's most recent marvels: the seabreacher. Rocket above and below the surface inside a submersible watercraft. Perform spectacular jumps and thrilling 90-degree donuts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the local partner's office inside the village shopping mall, "La Isla", at the hotel zone, km 12.5, next to Lighthouse Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Waterproof cameras
Know before you go
- You must be 6 or older to ride in the seabreacher.
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission.
- Please note, if you have back, neck, joint, asthma, or muscular problems or are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Please note, this activity has a height restriction of 193cm (6ft 4”) and weight restriction of 110kg (240lbs).
- Hours of operation are from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Please note, there is an additional surcharge of $12 for dock use payable on the day of your activity.
- Please note personal cameras, phones, and other valuables are not allowed aboard the seabreacher.