Cancun: Jungle Adventure with Reef Snorkeling
- Drive a 2-seater speedboat towards a stunning snorkeling destination
- Gaze upon one of the world's most biodiverse ocean areas
- Snorkel through crystal-clear, warm Caribbean water
After your thrilling sail, you’ll arrive at another dock to board a boat bound for the Great Mayan Reef, where you’ll receive all the necessary equipment to snorkel one of the largest barrier reefs on the planet. Located within the Punta Nizuc National Park, keep your eyes peeled for over 500 species of marine life, including sea turtles, a plethora of tropical fish, and the West Indian manatee. Throughout the reef, submerged sculptures add an artistic touch unique to the area.
After marveling at one of the world’s foremost natural treasures, you’ll head back to Cancun, thrilled by the adventure you have just taken part in.
- Qualified bilingual tour guides
- 2-seater speedboat
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Photo and video souvenirs
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with claustrophobia
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is located inside the village mall "La Isla" at the hotel zone, km 12.5. The office is Inside the mall next to the "Lighthouse Restaurant." Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to drive the speedboat.
• An additional surcharge of 12 USD per person will be charged for marine park fees, payable on the day of your tour.
• Pregnant women and people with recent surgery, asthma, severe back or neck pain, and claustrophobia cannot participate in the activity.
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternate date or full refund.
• Smoking, alcoholic drinks, glass containers, and drugs are forbidden on the tour.
• People under the influence of drugs or any illegal substances are not allowed on the tour and are subject to no refund.
• Drones, luggage, and large bags are not allowed on the tour.