Canberra, a beautiful city of lakes, parks, national buildings and colourful tree lined streets surrounded by bushland and mountains viewed from a unique perspective. Balloon Aloft offers flights over the Capital city of Australia every morning.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 6:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- See the Capital city of Australia at sunrise time. We are allowed to fly over the Parliament House.
- Get a fantastic view of Lake Burley Griffin, bushland, and the mountains nearby
- Enjoy a soft adventure with style
- 45-60 minute balloon flight
- Flight Certificate
- Sparkling wine
- Pickup and drop-off from major, central Canberra hotels
- Breakfast is not included but a full buffet breakfast is available for purchase at the Hyatt Hotel Canberra
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 309 lbs (140 kg)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The front foyer of the Hyatt Hotel Canberra, Commonwealth Avenue, Yarralumla just two minutes from Parliament House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- You must phone the local operator the morning one hour before the meeting time to confirm the weather is suitable for the flight to go ahead.
- A jacket is recommended in spring and autumn. From late May to August very warm clothes including hats and gloves may be necessary as frosts do occur.
- Enclosed shoes are recommended.
- Meeting and pick-up times vary throughout the year, based on the time of sunrise.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children 0-5 are not permitted.