Get a lesson in the watersports activity of your choice on a multi watersports adventure in Gran Canaria. Try activities such as surfing, stand-up paddleboard, body boarding, snorkeling and kayaking, all from the beautiful beach of Playa de las Burras.
What to Expect
Make your own way to the beach of Playa de las Burras, located next to San Agustin. Upon arrival, meet your instructor at the beach hut at 10:30 for a lesson in the watersports activity of your choice.
Choose from a list of available options, such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling or kayaking. Once your lesson is over, you can keep the equipment to use for the rest of the day or switch to another activity for a full-day of fun in the sun. You are free to stay until 17:00, practicing all the different sports available. Take breaks when you want, eat when you want and jump in the water when you want – it's all up to you!
For example, start by learning the basics of surfing, and then switch to bodyboarding, stand-up paddling, kayaking or snorkeling beside the reef. Plan your day according to your wishes and purchase other thrilling activities, such as jet-ski, parasailing, fly-board and many more.
- A lesson in the watersports activity of your choice
- Assistance of a qualified instructor
- Equipment for the entire day of activities
What's Not Included
- You can purchase optional jet-ski, parasailing or fly-board adventures (along with many other activities) for an additional fee
Know Before You Go
• Meet at the tour supplier's beach house at Playa de las Burras at 10:30 for your lesson. Then, continue after the lesson, with all equipment provided, for a day of fun