See a variety of handicrafts from the Canary Islands on a half-day tour to Port Mogàn, and explore the "Little Venice" of Gran Canaria at one of the island's most scenic spots. Admire whitewashed houses with multi-colored cascades of bougainvillea.
What to Expect
Depart Maspalomas and journey to Port Mogàn (Puerto de Mogàn) on the southwest coast of Gran Canaria, where the popular resort town is awash with whitewashed houses and cascades of bougainvillea to create a magical effect.
Upon arrival, visit the market to discover a multitude of different handicrafts from across the Canary Islands. Experience the enchanting fairytale atmosphere of the old harbor and marina, where the network of canals gave rise to its nickname as the "Little Venice" of Gran Canaria.
Return towards Maspalomas, passing the picturesque resort towns and fantastic beaches of Puerto Rico and Arguineguin along the way.
- English-speaking local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Free minibus from Puerto Rico, Taurito and others hotels to join the excursion
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour may be carried out by a multilingual guide
• This is an ideal activity for families