Explore the capital of Gran Canaria at your own pace with a 7-day Las Palmas Card and get free admission to more than 20 attractions, along with discounts on shopping, at restaurants and selected bars. Discover the home of Christopher Columbus, and more.
What to Expect
Purchase a 7-day Las Palmas Card and take advantage of free admission to the most important attractions, such as the Cathedral of Santa Ana, the Canary Islands Museum, and the House of Columbus.
Follow in the footsteps of Columbus on a complimentary tour of the Vegueta Monumental, and enter the House of Columbus for free. Get discounts at restaurants, shops, bars, and pubs. Receive a complete guidebook in 5 languages, with information on places of interest and a map with locations of the establishments you want to visit.
Enjoy free entrance to museums and monuments, such as the House Museum of Pérez Galdós, the Canary Islands Museum, the Museum of Sacred Art, and the Elder Museum of Science and Technology. Go to Vegueta Market in the old district of Santa Ana, take a tour of the Pérez Galdós Theatre, and discover the Literary Circle in Las Palmas.
- Free admission to over 20 attractions
- Guided tour of Vegueta Monumental
- Restaurant discounts
- Discounts and gifts at major stores
- Special prices in selected bars and pubs
Pick-up your city card from any of the venues indicated on your voucher after booking
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The card is activated on 1st use at a participating establishment and not on purchase
• Once activated, the card can be used for the 7-day period stipulated on the card
• Temporary exhibitions are not always included