Uncover Lanzarote's Jameos del Agua, an artistic masterpiece blending culture and nature in a volcanic tunnel. Discover the vision of artist César Manrique and marvel at the unique volcanic formations.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
Head straight to the entry line and show your voucher to get into the exhibit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Jameos del Agua is open daily from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Last entrance is 45-minutes before closure
- No access for pushchairs; baby carriers recommended
- Do not throw coins or objects into the lagoon to protect the Blind Crab