Mallorca 4-Hour Rock Climbing Activity for Beginners
From $61 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up at your hotel
- Enjoy a safe way to learn rock climbing
- Learn how to climb from professional guides and instructors
- Do something unique with your friends during your Mallorca vacation
When people talk about rock climbing, it usually brings up discussions about arm strength, but as you’ll find out the activity actually requires a combination of arm and leg strength, and in many cases more strength from your legs!
Rock climbing can be enjoyed by people of all ages, making it an ideal choice for families and groups. Once you hit the top of the wall the fun continues as you learn to abseil back down.
Climbing requires no experience and even children can join the activity.
- Equipment (helmet, harnesses, shoes)
- IMPORTANT: PICK-UP FROM/TO THE CRUISE PORT OF PALMA IS NOT POSSIBLE
Meeting Point North (Thursdays): Puerto de Alcudia, LIDL Supermarket, Via de Corneli Àtic (39.8417722; 3.1221526) Meeting Point South (Tuesdays): Parking area of Restaurant Can Penasso, Carretera de Soller (39.695373; 2.687287) Meeting Point East (Saturdays): Manacor, Hipercentro parking (39.591489; 3.0887235) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 56480