Experience the extraordinary Caminito del Rey with transportation from Málaga and a local guide. Enjoy the scenery, the river, the flora and fauna, and learn interesting facts on this unique walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Aloratur Meeting Point close to Malaga main train station, Our guides will be wearing a red jacket/waiscoat ALORATUR MEEETING POINT: Heroe de Sostoa Street Nº 2 , Malaga 29002 FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ALORATUR MEETING POINT: https://goo.gl/maps/JhSw9kxx8nRuQ71C8 This is outside Malaga main train station called "María Zambrano Train Station", on a side street called Heroe de Sostoa, round the corner by the MediaMark Store outside the train station. Aloratur Meeting Point is by a local bus stop (do not go to the big coach station or inside the station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Sandals or flip flops
- Oversize luggage
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 8 years old are not permitted
- * Small backpack with daily items allowed, not allowed large backpacks inside Caminito (you may leave the on the bus but your need to check first with us)
- *Reservations for more than 10 people have a different cancellation policy ( 1 to 4 weeks before to be confirmed)
- *Please note this activity takes place in a nature space so it undertakes certain risks
- *Insurance does not cover over 65 years old