Explore the Caminito del Rey in El Chorro, which was once considered one of the most dangerous hiking paths in the world, with this entry ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Access to the Caminito by road from Malaga is via the A-357 to the Ardales junction where you will take the MA-5403 exit to one of the entrances. Reach the car park of the Reception Centre. You must reach the car park at least 1 hour before your visit starts. In the car park, you can leave your car and take a shuttle bus which is not included in the ticket and costs 2.50 euros per person. This service is not provided by Caminito del Rey. On the map is indicated the starting point of the tour where you have to validate your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Trekking gear
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The total length of the trail is 7.7 km (4.8 miles)
- Kids 8 years or older must bring their original ID or Family Book to check their age.
- Caminito del Rey is a one-way walkway. Your tour starts at the north entrance (Ardales) and ends at the south entrance, in El Chorro town. A shuttle bus will take you to the starting point, the Visitors´reception center.
- Buses leave every half hour and cost €2.50 per person (cash). Credit cards are not accepted.
- You can take a small backpack with hiking food with you.
- There are a few rest areas along the way where you can have a picnic.