Experience a sunset sail aboard Appledore II, a legendary wooden schooner. Departing from picturesque Camden, take in Maine’s rugged coastline as the fiery sun sets over Mount Battie and the blink of the Curtis Island Light guides you home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Next to Camden Town Landing, 18 Bay View Street, Camden. The meeting point is at the waterside of Peter Ott's Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The exact departure time varies with the sunset. Please check your confirmation for your exact departure time
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, your camera, and a love of adventure
- Restrooms are available on board