See Cambridge's world-renowned College Backs from a punt on the River Cam on a VAQAS award-winning guided river tour. 8 Colleges, 9 Bridges and many centuries of history!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the Mathematical Bridge
- Pass by King's College Chapel
- Marvel at Clare College Gardens
- See the Wren Library
- Punt under the Bridge of Sighs
- Admire the Wedding Cake building
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The tour starts and finishes at our Mill Lane station. The full address is Scudamore's Punting Company, Granta Place, Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1RS.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket can be used on a walk up basis to claim seats on the next available tour
- Last departure is one hour before the closing time.
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, only punt with members of your own household or one additional household - includes each household's support bubble.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- You will need to be confidently mobile, as the operator has had to adapt how they hold the boat to get you on and off and will be unable to offer you a supporting hand or arm.