Hop-on to a Cambridge bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop for 24 hours with this ticket. Discover the cities key sights, including its infamous colleges, Jesus Lane and the River Cam. As you travel, enjoy panoramic views from the open top deck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Select participants and date
Silver StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Monday - Saturday, excluding Bank Holidays: First bus departs from Stop 1 at 10:10am. Last bus departs from Stop 1 at 6:10pm. Buses run every 40 minutes. Stops 12 - 18 won't be in service after 6:10pm. Stop 4 Trinity Street and Stop 5 Market Street will not be in service
- Sundays, including Bank Holidays: First bus departs from Stop 1 at 10:10am. Last bus departs from Stop 1 at 6:10pm. Buses run every 40 minutes. Stops 12 - 18 won't be in service after 6:10pm. All stops will be operating
- Mobile tickets are now accepted at Bus Stop 12 - Cambridge Railway Station only. Paper vouchers are accepted at all stops
- A family ticket allows for 2 adults and 3 children (aged 5-15). Children aged 4 and under travel for free
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out