Set sail across the immaculate blue waters of Lake Silverwood, California. In this 8-hour boat rental or tour package you will have limitless ways to explore the area. Do some water sports activites or simply dive in, there's room for everyone!
What to Expect
Cruise the pristine waters of Lake Silverwood California, in this 8-hour boat rental or tour package. Nestled beneath the San Benardino Mountains, this large reservoir is surrounde by 2,400 acres of ancient Douglas Firs, Black Oak trees, and spectacular views of the mountain creeks. Choose from a variety of boating models and tour options, which will allow you to tailor your day and make the most of the picturesque surroundings.
All safety equipment will be provided as well as up to 3 additional water sports extras. With wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wakesurfing, wake skating, and tubing to opt for, there will be no limit with ways to explore Lake Silverwood. Alternatively you can just sit back and enjoy the sights or take a dip in the shimmering blue water.
There are 8 different boat models to select from each with a seating capacity between 10-18 passengers so this is the perfect opportunity to get all your family and friends out for the journey.
- Boat rental
- All saftey equipment including: Life vest, Bumpers, Dock lines, Anchor, Fire extinguisher, Orange flag and Ski Rope.
- Three water sports equipment of your choice (wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, wake skate, wakesurf, boat tube)
What's Not Included
- Park Entry Fee
- Fuel Used
- Damage Security Deposit $1,000.00
- Optional Rental Insurance
- Extra Water Sports Equipment (If you want more than 3)
- Optional cleaning fees if you rent the boat, for the boat tours no cleaning required
Know Before You Go
• Boat models available will vary depending on what's scheduled, so after booking your reservation online with
GetYourGuide, please call or email to reserve the boat model you wish to rent.
• The boat models include the Centurion Warrior, MasterCraft X-1, X-2, X-15, X-30, X-Star, X-35 and X-46.
• Rentals are for 8 hours but it is possible to decrease the rental period if the situation requires. if our scheduling allows.
• Refunds within 60 days of your tour date will not be permitted