See one of Lake Tahoe's most visited beaches, Sand Harbor, from the sky on a scenic helicopter flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located on the main floor of the terminal building at South Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Kids are welcome onboard. Per FAA regulations, if the child has not reached their second birthday, they may sit on your lap and ride for free. If the child has reached their second birthday, they must occupy a seat. Children's ear protection can be provided if required
- Tours are weight limited
- Passengers must be less than 300 lbs, with a combined all-passenger maximum weight of 500 lbs
- For groups that are close to the 500 lbs limit, there will be a weight verification upon check-in