Enjoy a fun 8 hours of activities with a private boat tour of Lake Mendocino, built over the old Coyote Valley on the Russian River. Set off from any of the boat ramps to wake board, water ski, and more, on one of California's most popular reservoirs.
What to Expect
Treat yourself to a private tour of Lake Mendocino on board a luxury boat equipped with at least 3 water toys of your choice. The executive tours are tailored for your group's needs and specifications.
Explore the scenic beauty of the manmade lake, built over the old Coyote Valley of the Russian River. Cruise on board a premier watercraft, complete with all the required equipment for a safe outing. Choose from 8 different boat models, such as the stylish Centurion Warrior, MasterCraft X-1, X-2, X-15, X-30, X-Star, X-35, or X-46. The boats have seating capacity of between 10-18 passengers, depending on the model.
Enjoy up to 3 water toys from a range of options that will allow you to add swimming, wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake skating, wakesurfing, and tubing activities to your sightseeing adventures.
- Boat rental
- Life vests
- Dock lines
- Fire extinguisher
- Orange flag
- Ski rope
- 3 water toys of your choice (wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, wake skate, wakesurf, boat tube)
- Cleaning kit
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Damage security deposit (USD 1,000)
- Optional rental insurance
- Extra water toys (If you want more than 3)
- Optional cleaning fees if you rent the boat (for the boat tours no cleaning required)
Know Before You Go
• Boat models available will vary depending on what's scheduled. After booking, please call or email to reserve the boat model you wish to rent
• Rentals are for 8 hours. You can decrease the amount of time if you wish, and in some cases can choose the 8 hours of the day that you prefer, dependent on schedule and availability
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due