Treat yourself to a private boat tour of Lake Crowley on board one of the nicest luxury boats on the market. The executive tours are tailored for your group's needs and specifications to visit some of the most beautiful spots in California’s Mono County.
What to Expect
Enjoy a fun day of aquatic avtivities with a private 4-hour boat tour of Lake Crowley in California’s Mono County. Covering all the marinas of the lake, you can enjoy one of most popular houseboat reservoir destinations in California, departing from your choice of launch site.
Climb aboard premier watercraft, complete with all the required equipment for a fun and safe outing. You can choose from 8 different boat models, such as the stylish Centurion Warrior, MasterCraft X-1, X-2, X-15, X-30, X-Star, X-35, or X-46, with seating capacity of between 10-18 passengers.
Enjoy 3 complimentary water toys from a selection of wakeboards, water skis, kneeboards, wake skates, wakesurf, and boat tubes, and make the most of your adventure against the backdrop of the Sierra Nevada mountains and escarpments of Owens Valley.
- Boat rental
- Life vests
- Dock lines
- Fire extinguisher
- Orange flag
- Ski rope
- 3 water toys of your choice (wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, wake skate, wakesurf, boat tube)
- Professional driver and guide
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Extra water toys (If you want more than 3)
Know Before You Go
• Boat models available will vary depending on what's scheduled, so after booking your reservation online with GetYourGuide, please call or email to reserve the boat model you wish to tour with
• Boat tours are for 4 hours. You can always decrease or increase the amount of time of the boat tour; if you extend hours there is an additional cost per hour. In some cases you can choose when you would like to start the tour
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due