Treat yourself to a private boat tour of Hensley Lake on one of the best luxury boats on the market. The executive tours are tailored for your group's needs and specifications. Enjoy some of the most beautiful views of the Sierra Nevada in California.
What to Expect
Enjoy a fun half-day of aquatic activities with a private 4-hour boat tour of Lake Hensley in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Covering all the boat ramps of the lake, you can enjoy one of most popular reservoir destinations in California.
Climb aboard premier watercraft, complete with all the required equipment for a safe outing. You can choose from 8 different boat models, such as the stylish Centurion Warrior, MasterCraft X-1, X-2, X-15, X-30, X-Star, X-35, or X-46, with seating capacity of between 10-18 passengers.
Add on 3 complimentary water toys (or more for a small fee), including wakeboards, water skis, kneeboards, wake skates, wakesurf, and boat tubes to make the most of your adventure, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Sierra Nevada mountains, and just a short drive from Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks.
- Boat rental
- Life vests
- Dock lines
- Fire extinguisher
- Orange flag
- Ski rope
- 3 water toys of your choice (wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, wake skate, wakesurf, boat tube)
- Professional driver and guide
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Extra water toys (If you want more than 3)
You can select any launch site on Hensley Lake
Know Before You Go
• Boat models available will vary depending on what's scheduled, so after booking your reservation online with GetYourGuide, please call or email to reserve the boat model you wish to tour with
• Boat tours are for 4 hours. You can always decrease or increase the amount of time of the boat tour. If you extend hours there is an additional cost per hour. In some cases you can choose when you would like to start the tour.
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due