Full-Day Boat Rental or Tour on Bullards Bar ReservoirProduct ID: 23542
From US$4,995 Per group up to 17Book now
- Experience the latest MasterCraft boat rentals or a private guided boat tour on Bullards Bar Reservoir
- Adapt your boat tour to include water sports and other fun activities, all custom to your requests
- Enjoy a day out on the water for the entire family
- Wakeboard, water ski, or go tubing on Bullards Bar Reservoir
- Rent a boat or take a tour that is private to you and your family or friends
Located just north of Sacramento in the Sierra Nevada foothills, Bullards Bar Reservoir provides the ultimate in outdoor recreation. The boat rental or tour has all the required equipment on-board for an enjoyable and safe outing on Bullards Bar Reservoir. You can select from eight different boat models to take onto the lake. These include the Centurion Warrior, MasterCraft X-1, X-2, X-15, X-30, X-Star, X-35, and X-46. Seating capacity is between 10-18 passengers, depending on the boat model.
All boat tours are private and unique to your group's requests. Your guide will adapt the tour to what you would like to do or see on Bullards Bar Reservoir. If you don't have a preference on how you would like the boat tour to operate, your guide can take you to the most popular attractions and activities on the lake. You can enjoy sightseeing, touring the dam, kneeboarding, wake skating, and wakesurfing.
All guides are fun, professional, and certified in boat operations as well as water sport instruction so you can feel confident in their expertise.
- 8-hour boat rental or tour
- Use of life vests and all safety equipment
- Use of 3 of the following: wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, wake skate, wakesurf, or boat tube
- Services of an expert local guide (if you have chosen the tour option)
- Park entrance fee
- Damage security deposit (USD 1,000.00)
- Optional rental insurance
- Additional water toys (if you want more than 3)
- Optional cleaning fees (for boat rental only; no cleaning is required for boat tours)
All marinas at the lake are serviced so you can choose which one you would like to have your tour from. If you are unsure, the local tour provider can help you with your decision. (Open in Google Maps)
Rentals are for 8 hours. You can always decrease the amount of time of the rental or tour. In some cases you can choose a specific 8 hours out of the day, if scheduling allows.
Cancellations within 60 days of your activity date are non-refundable.
Product ID: 23542